So I tried to help an old acquaintance find a job at my company, even though I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. She will have an interview with them Monday for my dept. I had told her I assumed Concierge dept wasn't hiring b/c they just hired a bunch of people. So I'm afraid they will offer her a position alongside me, but day shift, which is what I want. I should have expressed interest in day shift long ago, but thought I wanted a different company altogether (but unfortunately, have yet to get my act together).
I want her to get a job, and she'd be fine with my dept, but not a better shift than me! She applied to 25 jobs in DC but didn't hear back.
Man, that surprised and stressed me. Feel I can accomplish little this shift b/c after waking up, there are only so many hours for exercise, eating, and job searching. I'm so fed up but strive for better times.
No comments:
Post a Comment