I'm not sure my blog will be full of life lessons, and I don't write often, but it's a decent title for someone in transition figuring things out. A 20-something adventure :)
12/31/10
Last day of 2010
Looking back on this year, it was a difficult one but also a joyful one. Difficult because I struggled with unhappiness and stress due to working an unfulfilling call center job evening shift. Joyful because I was allowed to work normal business hours starting late April and in turn, had a better social life and in turn, met my boyfriend, who, right now at least, I feel could be the love of my life. And let's not forget a reason for joy was being laid off, yep, from the job I hated. Since then, it was been a bit difficult keeping busy without a regular schedule but I'm managing. It would be so much harder without the love and support of my boyfriend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment