I completed an online app for a company here that is known to be a starter job for college grads. There was a ?aire about work environment that asked if I've ever engaged in gossip. Forgetting that they wrote only respond about work environment, I responded "yes;" I'm a woman, we sometimes gossip. Then my dad said I would be one of less likely people to gossip and said it's a red flag ? for employers. Oh well.
Then I realized I didn't see the last page of yday's employee app I handed in before the interview. It was the confidentiality notice. That happened because I printed pages 4 and 5 before the others and didn't see the short page 6. I sent an email to the recruiter apologizing for that; hope it doesn't look flaky.
Mom's nervous again, worried about her mom's health.
I will see my Indian friend from HS today :) and maybe my best friend's new house downtown.
No comments:
Post a Comment