Kelly and I went to the library shortly after it opened this morn at 9am so she could get her reserved book and I could return books. It was a quick trip because Mom needed to leave to visit her mom, who gets out of rehab tomorrow from her knee operation, and Dad was going to work. It's annoying sharing cars (especially the van) but at the same time I like not owning a car. I don't want to have to buy one in order to survive in America :(.
There's a beginning Arabic class once a week this fall at U of R for only $69 that would be cool to take, but I don't know my situation in the next few months (and am w/o wheels).
It's funny that a foreign teacher from my school went back home in July only to go back to China soon; don't think it will be teaching this time. I liked living in China but feel I should stay domestic-side for a little while.
The one call I've gotten for an interview is for a sales position, which, as my dad says, "is not (my) personality."
No comments:
Post a Comment