I've had seafood 2 days in a row: yesterday, fried clam strips (I know, unhealthy) and today, scallops (my fave) and shrimp with pasta (grocery store-prepared).
It's kinda funny my former acupuncturist, about 10 yrs older than me, comments on my wall posts, even replying to my French friend's (who I met in China) comment in French. I just re: to the friend, ignoring acupuncturist. Talk about connecting people who are otherwise strangers!
Visited my Russian lady today (senior citizen). She actually wanted homework! I brought a little story book of easy Russian and read aloud. She thought it would be good for her to translate it. I didn't even have that in mind, just wanted to practice my Russian. So after I read the short first section (and was enough! gosh, how 3+ yrs can make a difference), she asked if she could keep it til next time. It's kinda nice I don't have to prepare anything for a change. I've got enough to do!
I have a massage today :). Not going to salsa b/c I don't to see that guy for a while. Whaddaya know, the temp agency I spoke to today proposed an Admin position at the power company where he works, lol.
I had a funny dream last night that I told my dad. I think waking naturally, without alarm clock, really makes a difference in remembering dreams. I dreampt I was in France on a Sunday evening and needed to buy a headscarf b/c I was going to Iran or Irak. Of course, on Sundays, and especially, the evening, many stores in France are closed. I wandered into a lit-up place where a bunch of high school American girls were sitting cross legged on the floor, almost like Girl Scouts or a church group. There I met a Kristin from high school, who I did run into last December but otherwise hadn't seen since graduation. Strange how ppl from my past can randomly show up in dreams. The idea I was going to Iran/Iraq and needed to cover in a headscarf is funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment