I was a good baby, as Angela would say: I went to the doctor, got a shot and blood work and didn't faint! (Last summer or before I almost fainted after blood work. Kind-of a surreal experience, laying on the floor and hearing the nurse tell your mom that you almost passed out. Then they gave me Coke.)
After that accomplishment, went to Chinese place nearby for egg drop soup. My fortune is "You will soon be crossing the great waters." This fortune would have been accurate a little over a year ago before I left for China, but I don't think I'll be crossing the Atlantic or Pacific anytime soon.
I'm tired but no nap.
Rode my bike into Goochland this morning then did a bit of the abs exercise DVD.
2 comments:
Yay! I can continue to stalk you!!!
I almost fainted one time when they took my blood. I had eaten and it wasn't that much blood taken but I still kinda started blacking out. Happens to people sometimes.
Yeah and I had to sign up on the stupid blog thing in order to leave you a comment. Boo!
Post a Comment