Fitting that the dictionary word of the day is "scrumptious."
Last night my shift ended at 8pm. It was rather nice to be there before 4pm. I didn't eat much before work, so made the smiley face potatoes and chicken "poppers" I store in the work freezer. I shared one with my pastor coworker because she, like me, doesn't consider our job a real job and hence, has a sarcastic and wry sense of humor.
Before work, cutting close, I looked at Babies R' Us website to see if they have the colored ring toy that I thought to give the 1 yr old girl my dept "adopted" for Angel Tree. It's only about $6, so decided to get a connecting shape toy, as well. (I had both of these as a child and saw my sis play with them years later; nostalgia).
I thought I'd leave work after 8pm, swim, do hydromassage and steamroom one last time on my last day of gym membership, but didn't leave until 9 and had plans to go to the nearby bar. I thought to go after the bar (past midnight) but that's technically the next day; missed my window of opportunity! So I want to join a yoga studio. There are a good # around; have to compare class times and price. I just need one with beginner's classes. It would be awesome if one had a steam and shower room, but I doubt it.
No comments:
Post a Comment