I really like the Radio on iTunes. Right now I'm listening to a Celtic French radio station. It was listed in the "Ambient" category.
Walked to the dentist today since it's so nice and the office is less than a mile away. Then I went into the Tae Kwon do place that has a grand opening. If my sister wanted to take classes for 3 mo, it's half-price right now, and I could do a cardio class (whatever that consists of) mornings for free as a family member.
My best friend called during her lunch break. Was good to talk and let things out..
Looked at Clist room ads. I feel it's such a leap, I've never lived on my own in the States before, but it needs to be done. I received the fortune cookie fortune "A new environment makes all the difference" a while ago, and now have it taped to my wallet to remind me I need to change my environment to thrive.
Waiting until after my dentist apt to eat my sister's pasta dish with onions: smart. Eating it before the alumnae holiday dinner: not so smart. Oh well!
No comments:
Post a Comment