2/19/10

Sunny Friday

2 Fridays off in a row! I hope to go dancing tonight because I didn't really get to last Saturday, not a good dancing space. Next Sat I have an 80's bday party that was originally supposed to be last month but was postponed due to weather. Now fewer people will be able to come.

Yday I emailed LSAT guy, even though I didn't want to have to "set up" next date; however, with my schedule, one has to plan ahead to take advantage. Then I somewhat regretted my forwardness. He replied he takes practice LSAT my night off then dishwashing at a restaurant that night. I knew he worked in a resto but not dishwashing. He's a smart guy, just humble occupations for now until law school! He's free next Sat (when I have the party). It will be an early party, little to no alcohol, so I wrote I may be back in Richmond by 10pm, we'll see. Now I'm remembering my pessimistic attitude about dating; the logistics of meeting up can be so tedious! But, of course, if it's the right person, it can be worth the effort.

Whoah, I am so glad I keep my mouth shut sometimes! I think I knew this before but was reminded, if a woman breaks up with a guy, don't say something like, "I didn't really like him anyway," because she may well regret that decision, still love him, and be distraught that he won't reply to her msgs of "I'm sorry, I made a mistake." This happened to my coworker the last 2 nights. So I think it was good timing for me to have planned a "meat malbec" marathon. I bought both the boxed wine and cuts of steak. Buying meat is so intimidating! (For a former vegetarian who still doesn't cook it) If I dated this guy, would be nice if he cooked and/or showed me how!

No comments: