8/27/09

Going to a concert today

I met with a counselor yday who I liked and made me more hopeful after I left. Best of all, she's free (for 6 sessions) with the Employee Assistance program at work. She thinks I should be on by own again; that's what I want, but not practical until I find a better job in a different area. My goal is to have a day job and live around D.C. (or elsewhere with prospects) by December. Let's hope I pull it off.
At the staffing agency Tuesday, the agent answered the phone and asked the guy if he had committed a felony, at which she referred another agency! My dad doesn't think it will come to anything (lower wage jobs), but could be worthwhile to do temporary work to get more of a feel of what I like.

1 comment:

DZ said...

That's great news! Hope it turns out well!