8/2/09

Last day of class tomor and I'm procrastinating..

I actually went to a club in my hometown last night, which I think is a first. Most of my friends here aren't into that. And maybe I'm not so into it, either. Guess it depends who you're with.. unless I have a close group of female friends, goofy guy friends, or a bf, it probably won't be as fun. I said I wouldn't drink much since I was DD and needed to finish coursework (and would be nice to do pilates) today. But I woke up and was tired and needed to sleep it off. I only had a cranberry vodka and a Heineken. Was fine to drive home. My friend from high school got tired really fast b/c she didn't sleep well the night before.
Today I did "Body step" class. I haven't done a step class in a while because of my schedule, but I remember why now I don't like it: it's hard, and I'm not terribly coordinated jumping off and on the step. In the gym steam room, a woman who is a friend of my best friend's parents recognized me, since I was the maid of honor.
Met Cindy (from R-M) for dinner at my new favorite Thai restaurant. We both got curry noodle, mine with scallops. Once again, I think I talked too much! Guess that's what happens when you severely limit my social life like it's been this last year: either I have little to say because I don't see people on a regular basis, or I talk about everything.
My friend's intended flight to Cali went up $25. I wanted to buy our tix before now; can't believe I didn't realize sooner SFO is bigger and therefore, a cheaper airport to fly into than San Jose! That changes my (loose) itinerary, b/c I thought we'd start at our friend's; with this, we'll start in San Francisco, do the sights there, take a winery shuttle in Napa Valley Halloween day (weird?), and drive back to Santa Clara, Maria's place, and visit Monterey Bay area. Hopefully the tickets will be sealed this week.

No comments: