6/23/10

Salsa

Last night I went salsa dancing for the first time in over 5 weeks, I think. I'm glad I did! I talked to a young, cute Hispanic guy most of the time. I thought I heard him say he was "35," to which I repeated it incredulously. I told him I was 24 then 25, forgetting that changed over a month ago. I enjoyed talking with him but he was a little strange. That being said, I feel he's somewhat similar to me! Not so confident. But definitely smiley and in good humor, which is attractive. He said he works 4 days a week at 6:30am. Ow! And that before we left at 12:30, he had to make flan to bring to work. He didn't have to but he'd been putting it off. It takes 2.5 hours. I definitely wouldn't have done it. So after this event, I realized... I need to be around more men! I like talking to them and shouldn't be interested in someone just because he's amiable, youthful, and cute.

I'm grateful right now I'm still living at home but I really hate the drive back from downtown. It's either that occasionally or every day to work. Next week I'll be dogsitting for my friend. Will have to pay 70 cents or more a day in tolls. I hate friggin' tolls. The dog is cute but he better not try to run away on me!

No comments: