I'm glad my sis registered at the local community college. She's thinking of applying to Hot Topic and a photo studio. It's unfortunate she doesn't have a car.
I'm wrestling with a lot of thoughts right now. I have regrets that I know I should in a way sweep under the rug right now to help move on. I'm relieved I'm quitting my job but am again facing the unknown, which I last felt before my bday when I changed to day shift and had a quarter-life crisis. It's just amazing how I lost perspective with this job. I forgot all the great experiences I've had in my life and almost discounted (?) them, only focusing on the present and thinking the future was bleak.
I went to hatha yoga last night but I got anxious, knowing that we are to focus on breathing, and I am a shallow breather. That, and I didn't like the background music as much. I liked it when it was instrumental Chinese.
1 comment:
Reading your blog! There is nothing like writing down every thought to organize what seems like a tangle web of interlocking thoughts and getting some perspective on it.
Post a Comment