I burnt my tongue on hot chocolate at the Science Museum :(. Alison and I saw the new IMAX film "Antarctica." We got there a little late, should have sat farther up.
After 4pm Dad I went to look at car dealers. I test drove 2 Nissan Sentras. The 2nd one was newer, a little more expensive, and looked nice, but I had the seat too low and therefore felt small when driving. Pulled into Costco, then Dad realized they close at 6 on Saturdays.
I should be doing something social, but what and who is there? I'm still sharing cars and cell phones and in the suburbs. Part of me is glad I will work evenings and every other wkend so that I won't feel bad that I'm not out doing something. Only plans tonight are SNL.
Can see the Chinese film at U of T tomor night.
No comments:
Post a Comment