Decided not to see the manual Honda Civic. Doesn't make sense to have a manual, with my sis learning to drive.
We got our "mentors" for the rest of training (2 weeks). Mine is an attractive black guy named Carroll. He gets his customer service on in "How are you doing today?" I don't think I'll be quite like that cuz I don't give a damn. He was working on a case acquiring Super Bowl tickets: $9800 each! Some of our clients are socialites; he got one today from a frequent caller, as in, she calls 3-4 times a day for resto reservations, etc.
The whole thing is tedious. If someone calls, you can't just take care of it yourself because maybe your shift will be over. So someone else is assigned it, who has to do the research. We did 2 practice calls; the trainer called me. She said after the second one to be aware of talking to myself. Ugh, why a phone job?
After Dad picked me up from work, I got my dry cleaned skirt that I thought I had given to another teacher, but had sent by boat from China. It was $1+ more than I thought b/c it's lined. I'm not even sure I'll wear it anymore, it's 2 sizes bigger than my current.
Then we looked at the Chevrolet dealer down the road from us, but of course there's nothing in our price range. Will look at a Mitsubuishi from Craigslist tomor at noon. No other plans yet other than to clean my room and VACCUUM.
The whole thing is tedious. If someone calls, you can't just take care of it yourself because maybe your shift will be over. So someone else is assigned it, who has to do the research. We did 2 practice calls; the trainer called me. She said after the second one to be aware of talking to myself. Ugh, why a phone job?
After Dad picked me up from work, I got my dry cleaned skirt that I thought I had given to another teacher, but had sent by boat from China. It was $1+ more than I thought b/c it's lined. I'm not even sure I'll wear it anymore, it's 2 sizes bigger than my current.
Then we looked at the Chevrolet dealer down the road from us, but of course there's nothing in our price range. Will look at a Mitsubuishi from Craigslist tomor at noon. No other plans yet other than to clean my room and VACCUUM.
No comments:
Post a Comment