10/1/08

It's October!

Tomorrow is Gramma's birthday; Mom is going there, so Dad will drive and pick me up from work tomorrow.
I made 2 calls to car sellers on C list. Unfortunately, I just realized the Civic I was gonna see Friday after work is manual. I should learn how to drive manual someday. I know most European cars are, maybe international in general?

So, 3rd day of training made me a bundle of nerves. This happened because we did our first practice calls (scripted, but I still found it easy to forget to say some things). We are an odd number, so the trainer called me. It's pretty easy, but it's difficult at first for me to multi-task, talking/listening to client and entering details.
The woman next to me says her phone voice is an octave higher. My phone voice today wasn't that different from normal; don't want to sound depressed!
The clients who call us are rich, which I figured. They want reservations to the best restaurants in the US.

No comments: