I'm plain frustrated right now about work and my situation, and because I work this god-awful schedule, don't have good friends to talk to about it when I get off of work.
I'm happy I'm going to NYC, but I have to make sure I relax. Last year before going I kind-of freaked out; NYC somewhat intimidates me.
Tonight at work I had a hard time breathing during my break, so much so, I felt like going home. When I feel like this, trying to breathe deeper doesn't seem to help; feel only sleeping, a sedative can. I had ctced Hong Kong, a transportation company, for a 3rd time, and they tell me different stuff each time. So I had to email the client once more to get final approval before booking it like she wanted. I friggin' hate helping people with China.. it's just a pain in the ass dealing with it by phone, if you're not there.
I'm not really sure how to make it better. I've been there 10 mo, and my anxiety and inability to relax in certain situations has probably worsened. I'm trying to find a better job, but it's a tedious task, for which I feel I don't have enough energy. That's another thing: I had a huge energy drop (there's another word, can't think of) after dinner tonight. It sucks. I hope acupuncture helps in releasing endorphins.
1 comment:
Back at school, I always thought about getting away from it all and "living off the land". I think federal and state jobs are nice. For me, it is very low stress.
Post a Comment