I'm not sure my blog will be full of life lessons, and I don't write often, but it's a decent title for someone in transition figuring things out. A 20-something adventure :)
5/31/10
It has some faults, this site..
It matches me to people near me, which includes Durham, NC; I'm not interested in long-distance! I got 9 views and 1 msg from a nerdy guy. I decided to add to to "Who should message me:' "I want to spend more time outdoors, so would be nice if that interests you as well. I'm not into gamers." I added that because of the profiles I perused yesterday, a few said they're into gaming, which I can't stand. I need someone down to earth, not with his head in a fantasy world! I thought maybe this will distract me from my job search, but if some dates come of it, it may actually help other aspects in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment