5/24/10

Life is strange

I don't write that title in a depressed, brooding way. It's my way of articulating how it's funny people the same age have different time paths. Like I went to my best friend's house for dinner tonight. She was surprised I was early because I'm usually late; yeah, something I need to work on. I got this feeling, not a good self-esteem feeling, that, "What am I doing here? I usually don't have fun when I come over and end up feeling worse." She has a house and playful cute dog (same for husband, ha), garden with strawberries. I'm happy for her. Going back to the strange, is it because I chose a women's college that I didn't meet a guy sooner? I don't regret my experiences. I do regret the time since I've been back from China, that I didn't plan my career and still without direction. I hesitated to put the depressed status (in French) the other night:
"I no longer know what I want." I felt better that a fellow classmate wrote that she feels the same.
So seems everyone's getting prego, including a girl I briefly knew in college out West and my first year roommate! The latter, that's big news! I responded properly this time, unlike the text to my senior questioning if it were planned. Oops. Guess pregnant after 2 yrs of marriage is customary. More baby clothes for me to buy! I do enjoy baby clothes, just not so much the being inside. jk!

1 comment:

DZ said...

Hahaha, "was it planned?" That is a cool response. I don't know why people want to have children so early though!