Today Fred almost succeeded in opening and eating a small bag of Hershey's Kisses.
I went for a jog and met Christine at Panera. Alison invited me to see "The Women" but we weren't finished with dinner yet. Met up with her at B &N and went with her friend to Friday's, where I hadn't been since coming back from China. Went only 2x I think, the last near the end, on Ladies night (free margaritas). The woman I sat next to had been in Samoa with Peace Corps.
Alison had gotten a bag of freebies from the radio station (at the cinema) and gave them to me. When I got home, my Mom looked thru the stuff; imagine her surprise when she pulled out a cell phone! (Alison's) I do need one, haha.
So I'm glad I was "out" on a Friday night this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment