I wrote about D.C. in my French blog but got bored half-way (had to look up a word and was chatting online).
I chatted with a fellow teacher from Suzhou (she and her son are still there). His bday is in a week, will be 18. I had thought of sending them chocolates, so I will hopefully buy some tonight and send tomorrow now that I know what he likes. He had given me a scarf for Christmas when I didn't give a gift. I meant to buy him a souvenir from travels but forgot!
I felt happy to get an email back from Sasha (who may call at 1am tonight) and Angela, my best friend from Suzhou. She got my letter and called me "smart baby" since I wrote her name in characters, lol. She wants to come visit me some day (before 20 years) but her mom says she'll have to marry a VERY rich man if she wants to do that.
Today I'm looking for cars and will meet two R-M alumnae for dinner at Nacho Mama's (fun to say outloud).
No comments:
Post a Comment