Title refers to how low I felt these past two Fridays. Last Friday I was out briefly for dinner, but back before 9. My sleep cycle is off, I can't get to sleep before 1am. So I'm bored and feeling isolated in the suburbs. I wish I would have been more prudent with my money. I guess I don't think ahead too much: if I could have foreseen how miserable I'd be at times here while trying to get a job... Just have little purpose.
I've been reconnnecting to people via the net and cell but it's not actual contact, which is more what I need.
It's pouring because of a hurricane or tropical storm, I don't keep track.
Dad started the North Korean documentary but no subtitles, so what's the point (he's trying to find the DVD remote he misplaced).
I checked out 3 books at the library: Sylvia Plath's journals (which I started and like a lot), Steve Martin's biography of being a comedian, and "Eat, live, pray."
No comments:
Post a Comment