I should have confirmed before going to the company today that there would indeed be a French assessment. I went a different way from last week and turned left instead of right, making me a few minutes late. I got there, and the receptionist was at lunch; I began to think maybe I shouldn't have come today. The receptionist came and got thru to the recruiter who apologized for the miscommunication and asked me to come at 10am (at other office) Tues. When she called Wed, she mentioned Tues but said keep Fri 2-3 open; guess I'm eager for them to potentially hire me, ASAP! Guess I can visit Tucker High after that since it's across the street.
This morning I watched "La fille de Keltoum," a French/Algerian film about a young woman from Switzerland who has come back to see the mother who abandoned her. I had to skip a little because I had scheduled my 2nd Hepatitis A vaccine at 11am. There's definitely a twist at the end of the film. I saw Michael at Ukrop's, who I used to work with. I last saw him 13 months ago when I got the initial Hep A shot. He's getting an online Associate's or Bachelor's and wants to study Architecture at UVA.
At Blockbuster's, picked out a kind-of documentary about North Korea.
No comments:
Post a Comment