1/19/10

Curious finding (stalking?) hehe

So I might have a date soon, which I'm really happy about. I'm a curious person and looked at the guy's Fbook page again and.... well, we have the same birthday! Is that not weird? Exactly 4 yrs apart. I suddenly thought, "That makes sense" in that he seemed somewhat introverted like me, that we have similar personalities. But then I thought, 'Maybe this isn't good." I know in Western astrology, they say certain signs are compatible. I don't believe in Chinese/Vietnamese zodiac, that people of the same birth year aren't compatible. Hm.. I think Donna would say I'm overthinking this. I'm amused, at any rate.

2 comments:

JediJill said...

On the bright side, you'll never forget when his birthday is!

Linsey H said...

Ugh, I somewhat regret the subject of that post.. was definitely written after 1am. At least my blog isn't searchable.
I asked my Chinese confidante her view on it, and it's considered very lucky. ha