It's possible my medicine makes me angrier, I don't know.
I'm amused "get-me-out-of-this-fuckhole" is part of the html address. ha!
My dream last night included the crush I had off and on from 7th grade to senior year of HS- so annoying! (In reality) I got up the courage to ask him to Hcoming senior year, calling him at home, and he said he actually had a girlfriend in another state. I think I believe him.. lol. I sat behind him possibly in both 10th and 12th grades because, sitting alphabetically, my last name was after his.
What did I like about him? He was smart and witty, to the point to being a bit cocky! He was cute, had a nice smile and voice.
I guess the funniest thing about the dream was, I almost told him, "This feels like déjà vu." Haha! We were in a classroom, except instead of an English teacher, it was my French middle school, and favorite of all time, teacher.
No comments:
Post a Comment