I hate wasting/throwing away things that I know aren't good but at the same time aren't terribly bad; melatonin pills, for example. I took these every night for over a month 3 months ago, before I read one shouldn't take them regularly.
I took one last one despite getting headaches the last few times I've taken them.. no headache this time and I went to sleep considerably earlier than normal. Then I slept 10 hours, which I guess is fine since I'm recuperating from my 24 hr bug when I felt so incredibly lethargic, but still feel a little tired; getting a good amount of rest is fine as long as when feels refreshed afterward!
~~ (little later) Here we go again: at home with my sis (and my parents) on the weekend, and I am SO angry. It's been a month since she swept the bathroom floor. I remind her, which I shouldn't have to do, and she replies that she knows she needs to do it, yet does this make the process faster? Not AT ALL. I am SO tired of living with such a lazy ass. I don't know where her lack of responsibility comes from.. I can only put up with it a little longer. If a college friend needs to move out of her place by March, I would consider getting a place with her because.. words can't describe.. I simply need to get out of here. On my own (well, with housemates) where I can hopefully have a clearer mind and be more focused on my agenda, away from petty distractions that my family bring.
No comments:
Post a Comment