1/2/10

Yay

I got THE last two tickets to the all-male ballet I wanted to see in 2.5 weeks. The seats aren't good but I'm still glad I'm going and was lucky to snatch the last ones!

Aww, my first-year Resident Assistant just said hi to me on Fbook. Makes me feel special when people from the past say hi.

This year has kind-of been an identity crisis because I've been at a job that isn't a good/fulfilling fit and don't know what I want to do career-wise. Add on top of that little social time due to the barbarian {I truly understand now why we outsource customer service jobs to India} 4-mid schedule.. but when I saw my 10th grade English teacher at the pub last night, an old French class classmate, and a former grocery store boss, I feel good that people remember me. Just like when I visited Randy Mac over a month ago, I remember that I do have roots, and people have supported me and wish me well.

No comments: