9/17/08

Montpellier

Today Mom, Dad, and I went to Montpellier, former home of James Madison. As it is Constitution Day, the site decided to have their Renovation Celebration today. We heard Lehrer from NPR talk, as well as a Supreme Court Chief Justice. We decided not to see the renovated house b/c there was a long line.
We had a late lunch at a diner. I got the lunch special chicken tenders, mashed potatoes, and corn; it was enough corn for 3 people! I had some of Mom's barbecue sandwich, think the first since I've been back. I love sleeping in cars and trains; that's what I did on the ride back. Dad and I played tennis, and I went for a jog after. That makes 4 days in a row I've jogged. I do stop at times, so I need to work on endurance.
Feel restless. Doesn't seem I can upload files on this comp. So annoying my laptop broke on me! I had it for less than a week with Wifi.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Coucou Bisous from Montpellier, France :D

PJ